Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
The St. Vrain Valley School District Board of Education believes that safety education and accident prevention are important to everyone concerned with the schools not only as a protective measure during school hours but also as an instructional means of developing an appropriate mode of behavior to minimize accidents at all times.
The prevention of accidents and injuries to employees, students and visitors shall be integrated in all aspects of work activity.
All levels of management shall be held accountable for maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, students and visitors and for insuring that all safety precautions and practices are followed.
District Science Contacts
Carey Jensen, CHMM
Environmental Compliance Manager
Educational Support Services
Emergency Cell Number 720-340-6579
Laboratory Safety Documents
- Student Safety Contracts English Spanish
- Student Safety Rules
- Laboratory Safety Rules
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Poison / First Aid Procedures
- Bodily Fluid Clean Up Procedures
- Chemical Spill Clean Up Procedures
Chemical Inventory & Disposal
- Chemical Inventory Form & Procedures
- Chemical Disposal Procedures
- Chemical Disposal Form
- Restricted & Prohibited Chemical List
- MSDS Safety Resources FOSS Flinn
- District Purchasing Information
Regulations & Laws
- SVVSD Hazardous Materials Policy
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- CDPHE Rules & Regulations Governing Schools in Colorado
- CDPHE Restricted & Prohibited Chemical List
- CDPHE Managing Chemicals in Schools