Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
You are hereHome » About » District Departments » Financial Services » 2016 Bond Election Financial Information
2016 Bond Election Financial Information
- Download the 2016 Financial Disclosure Notice >>
- Download the 2016 TABOR Notice >>
- Download a 2016 Bond Fact Booklet >>
- Download a PDF of the 2016 ballot language >>
2016 Ballot Language
ST.V RAIN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT RE-1J
BALLOT ISSUE NO. 3A
SHALL ST. VRAIN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. RE-1J DEBT BE INCREASED $260.34 MILLION, WITH A REPAYMENT COST OF NOT TO EXCEED $413,514,275 AND SHALL DISTRICT TAXES BE INCREASED NOT MORE THAN $45,583,025 ANNUALLY, AND SHALL THE EXPENDITURE OF THE PROCEEDS OF SUCH DEBT BE LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- REPAIR AND RENOVATE EXISTING SCHOOL BUILDINGS DISTRICT-WIDE TO EXTEND THEIR USEFUL LIFE, ADDRESS SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES, AND MAKE FACILITIES MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT;
- CLASSROOM ADDITIONS, INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS AND CONSTRUCTING AND EQUIPPING THREE NEW SCHOOL BUILDINGS TO ADDRESS STUDENT GROWTH AND CAPACITY NEEDS DISTRICT-WIDE;
- ACQUIRE AND EQUIP SCHOOL BUILDINGS WITH ENHANCED EDUCATIONAL, INNOVATIVE, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATH (STEM) PROGRAM OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS DISTRICT-WIDE;
SUCH DEBT TO BE EVIDENCED BY THE ISSUANCE OF GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS, TO BE SOLD IN ONE SERIES OR MORE, FOR A PRICE ABOVE OR BELOW THE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SUCH SERIES, ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND WITH SUCH MATURITIES AS PERMITTED BY LAW AND AS THE DISTRICT MAY DETERMINE, AND SHALL THE MILL LEVY BE INCREASED IN ANY YEAR, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF RATE AND IN AN AMOUNT SUFFICIENT TO PAY THE PRINCIPAL OF, PREMIUM, IF ANY, AND INTEREST ON SUCH DEBT OR ANY REFUNDING DEBT (OR TO CREATE A RESERVE FOR SUCH PAYMENT)?