Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
Custodial Services’ mission is to provide a clean and safe environment that supports quality learning in the educational environment, in the most efficient manner possible. This department operates under the belief that mutual respect and professionalism between staff, students and community ensures a safe and clean environment.
The custodians cover 53 sites and approximately 4,096,768 square feet of floor space. The Department consists of 152 custodians with 25 sub custodians.
St. Vrain Valley School district offers great employment opportunity, please apply at http://www.applitrack.com/stvrain/onlineapp/default.aspx.
Custodians provide a number of services include the following:
- Open and close facilities on a daily basis
- Snow Removal for schools to open on time
- Clean and disinfect each site so that the students have the best learning environment
- Safety Inspect of playgrounds and bleachers
- Minor repairs to facilities to their skill set
- Clean and inspect grounds on a daily basis
- Set up and clean-up for school and community actives