Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Communications, Design and Production Technician
Director of Communications
The Office of Communications facilitates communication with internal and external stakeholders including teachers, administrators, parents, business and the media.
- District spokesperson and media relations
- Emergency Communications
- Clearinghouse for questions and concerns
- Facilitate contact with appropriate staff
- Strategic messaging, press releases & editorial
- Government liaison
- Print & electronic publications
- District website maintenance
- Freedom of Information requests
- Approval of flyers used in the District
Committees & Assemblies
Communications Department News
If you want to learn more about our school district, meet a wide variety of district officials, share information with your school community and get to know engaged parents from schools across the district, we hope you consider applying for LSV.
For more information, click here.